Check back regularly to see the exciting things that we have going on!
Kemetic Yoga - Earth Session
Coming Week of Nov. 29
As part of Kemetic Yoga Series
The wait is nearly over! The Earth session for the Kemetic Yoga Series will be coming your way next week! The Earth element represents solid matter and the structure of the universe. Earth gives form to the human body, and to all of creation.
Vonnette Forde of Higher Love Yoga is the facilitator for this journey. Vonnette is a certified Kemetic Yoga and Reiki Practitioner. She is known for her Mind, Body, and Spirit Upliftment style of teaching.
2021/2020 Past Events
Grant Writing for BIPOC Artists
Occurred on April 6, 2021
The Grant writing Workshop for BIPOC artists was hosted by BSAM Canada in collaboration with Ryerson University’s Design Fabrication Zone (DFZ). This workshop focused on the Ontario Arts Council – Skills and Career Development Grant and featured strategies and tips for applying for arts funding from Bushra Junaid (OAC) and Paulina O’Kieffe-Anthony.
To apply to the Ontario Arts Council – Skills and Career Development: Indigenous Arts Professionals and Arts Professionals of Colour visit: www.arts.on.ca
Special thank you to Bushra Junaid from the Ontario Arts Council (arts.on.ca) and Paulina O’Kieffe-Anthony for their expert knowledge. You can access Bushra Junaid’s presentation by visiting: Grant Writing for BIPOC Arts Professionals
You can access Paulina O’Kieffe-Anthony’s presentation by visiting: Grant Writing for BIPOC Arts Professionals
Resources for more art-related grants listed by Paulina:
- CANADA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS : Explore and Create: Professional Development for Artists
- Supporting Artistic Practice: Professional Development for Arts Professionals
- ONTARIO ARTS COUNCIL : Skills and Career Development: Indigenous Arts Professionals and Arts Professionals of Colour
- FACTOR: Artist Development Grant
- ACCESS COPY RIGHT : Professional Development Grant
- ARTIST RESIDENCIES: A number of artist residencies will pay to support you in the development of your artistic practice. You can find some great posting on the Toronto Arts Council Website